Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Case Studies

 
The objective of this project was to research three case studies of informal learning environments. These case studies had to include informal learning typology, organizational philosophy, educational intent, graphic identity and marketing, interpretive graphics, topical intent, interactive and children/family-focus.
 
For the three posters of the museums, I identified who, what, where, why and when. The fourth poster focused on researching the effect of color on users, personality typologies and ergonomics.
 
The layouts are organized to help make it easy to read and understand. I used a similar layout and design to create unity for all the posters.
 
I am satisfied with the layout organization and fonts that I chose and feel that I have completed this small project successfully. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment