Sunday, October 2, 2011

Habitat for Humanity

Habitat for Humanity is a great place to live in a brand new house, even with a low income. I had the opportunity to be a part of building that specific home. It was an eye opener for me to see what goes on inside the walls, such as, the electric wires, insallations, the structures of the woods, and lots of nails. I helped put the insallation in between the woods in the wall, and helped drilled in nails to the floor to help secure it. I also went around and hammered the nails to flatten it out. I didn't get the chance to take pictures, but from this experience, I have learned that building a home is not easy! It's definitely hard and dirty work, but I am very glad that I had this great experience during the construction work.

No comments:

Post a Comment