Monday, April 11, 2011

Logo

I used the initials of my first and last name for my logo design. The kind of style that I like is very dynamic, therefore, I tried to show the dynamic style by shaping the letters into a very different shape and form. I also added a scribbly line in the color green because my name also means green. By making the opacity of the scribbly line lighter, my initials stand out. It also works very well in grayscale.

What I have learned from this project of logo designing was that it's important to make sure the design still looks good in grayscale. Since I kept that in mind, I felt like I was really cautious and afraid to use a lot of details and colors. It'll probably take me lots of practice in order to come up with a design that will satisfy me.

Drawing and sketching on the Wacom tablet was a great experience for me. I will need to work with it more to get use to it. When that happens, I believe that whatever design I want to do, it will turn out the way I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment