Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Resume

This was my first time putting a resume together. It was a great learning experience for me, eventhough I didn't have much to fill in. I never knew how important a resume was until now. I actually had some difficulties trying to find a good layout for it to look professional, so I went with a clean and simple look. By mixing big and small fonts, it gives a more creative and interesting feel to the reader.

During the process, I realized that I need to get myself more involved with jobs and activities. It is important to gain as much experiences as I can to understand what's out there in the world. I'm glad I was given the opportunity to write up my own resume because now it's easier for me to find a job without worrying how to write one.

No comments:

Post a Comment